Policies and Guidelines
General Coaching Policies:
- A consultation call is provided free of charge, and will be scheduled before we commit to working together. I want you to be sure that our coaching relationship will work well for both of us.
- You will receive and sign a contract previous to the first official session.
- We both commit to starting and finishing each session on time.
- All coaching sessions are conducted by telephone or Skype unless we agree upon other arrangements.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for a coaching session, I will assume the session is cancelled. Payment is forfeited (still due).
- I am pretty flexible. Rescheduling a coaching session is usually easily done with a two-day notice. Please allow for at least 48 hours notice to reschedule the session. This will allow me to accommodate other clients in a time slot reserved for you.
- I will keep all conversations and information private and confidential, unless there is an extreme situation in which I feel you are in danger of hurting yourself.
- I believe you are wonderful. I believe anything is possible. I believe in magic--but you need to do the work to make shit happen. I will provide you with action items, and I expect you to do your best to complete them.
General Tarot Policies and Guidelines
- If you request a reading, I will get back to you within 7 days from payment.
- I do not believe that the tarot can predict the future! We have free will, and every moment we make choices that change the host of possibilities available to us. The cards do seem to have a knack for helping us see what is likely to happen if we keep doing what we're doing. They're a great tool for examining the status quo, identifying current energies at work, and exploring where we might want to change things in our lives.
- I do not use the tarot cards to address medical or pregnancy issues, or to focus on anyone but yourself.
- I will ask you lots of questions! Yes, the cards have traditional meanings, but they're tools, and sometimes what they mean for you is more important than anything I can tell you. Sometimes we need to explore the cards together to find out what they mean to you and how they can help you. I'm a life coach, so I'm here to help you find your truth and the right path for you. I believe that deep down we know everything we need to know--we just need help seeing the patterns in our lives and accessing that information.
Please feel free to email me with any questions.
© 2021 Your Wild Life Coaching