Are the 20's totally sucking?
This is supposed to be the best time in your life, right? Full of excitement and possibility? Yet, so many people are weighed down by years of trying to be a square peg in a round hole -- by school, parental expectations, trying to look like other people. But you're not like that, are you? It's time to be yourself, and shed the skin of your childhood and teen years. It's time to learn who you are, and how to bring your own special gifts into the world.
This is for you if:
- You know what you want but don't know how to get there.
- Everyone else seems happier and more successful than you.
- You're sick of the stories everyone's told you about yourself your whole life.
- You have lots of skills and great qualities but haven't figured out what to do with them.
- Your inner critic is a giant pain in the ass.
Through life coaching, I can help you become the powerful, creative person you wish you could be. I can help you:
- Create space for yourself and make contact with your inner voice.
- Challenge your limiting beliefs about who you are and what you can do.
- Push through your blocks to create a life you want.
- Learn how to celebrate who you are and what you can do.
I've known so many people who spent their whole childhood trying to "fit the mold" and then either suddenly realize it was all bullshit, or feel like they've been run over by a train. Or both. Either way, It's really hard to feel like you're getting somewhere when all the "normal" people are advancing in their careers, getting married, and making you feel like crap on Facebook.
If you feel that restless urge to speak your own truth and put something of you out there in the world, I can help you find your way to making the world better in a way that only you can. There are a lot of limiting beliefs to work through, and many new stories to be created and lived into.
Payment is $90 for individual sessions or discounted as $300 for a package of 4. Check out the "packages" tab in order to get that rate. I look forward to working with you!
Please feel free to email me with any questions or to arrange a consultation.