I’m playing around with a different coaching model now, and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to work with you as I flesh things out. In addition to having “standard” one-on-one coaching sessions, I’m offering a set of four-week “Base Camp” packages centered around specific life challenge areas. These are a great way to throw a spark into your life, experiment with life coaching, or invest in your own self-development without a major commitment. I’ve found that a lot of times we’re so stuck we don’t even know where to start, and the Base Camp package is a good way to just pick SOMETHING and get moving.
Most of my coaching is done by distance, either by phone or by Skype. Sessions can be purchased either one at a time, or in a discounted package. Sessions will be scheduled by email or soon to come spiffy new scheduling software, and must be paid in advance.
New Base Camp Packages
OK, so you know you need to go on a journey to get out of the feeling of stuckiness or dissatisfaction that’s making you feel restless, but you don’t know where to go or what to look for. That’s ok! Sometimes you need to get a sense of the ground around you first, or just go with something pre-made that sounds right. Your Wild Life Base Camp Packages are focused on specific areas (though we’ll go where it takes you) and will help you get a whiff of what you’re really after. These four-week packages consist of the following:
- Week 1: E-book with worksheets and questions, e-mail discussion and review of questions to determine focus for Skype coaching session.
- Week 2: One-hour coaching session with homework
- Week 3: Email check-ins, and either a custom tailored “tracking session” with Spirit Animal cards or a tarot-based life coaching spread based on your questions.
- Week 4: One-hour coaching session with follow-up email.
The packages are as follows. To purchase, click on the paypal link. You’ll be contacted soon after to arrange a start date. All Base Camp Packages are $200, payable via PayPal.
Base Camp LIZARD (formerly known as SNAKE)
- Problems with boundaries and meeting basic needs
- Stress, overwhelm, life balance
- Relationships with others and yourself
Base Camp FISH
- Creativity and inspiration
- Cultivating a feeling of flow and abundance
- Getting “unstuck”
Base Camp BEE
- Finding your personal power
- Managing your own energy
- Cultivating abundance and a feeling of “enoughness”
Base Camp FROG
- Balancing body and spirit
- Openness in relations with others
- Cultivating forgiveness, trust, and empathy
Base Camp BEETLE
- Finding your voice
- Communicating with others
- Self-expression and being yourself
Base Camp RAVEN
- Growing your intuition
- Finding your right path
- Freeing yourself to play
Base Camp DRAGONFLY
- Developing a spiritual practice
- Separating your higher knowledge from your own ego
- Trusting in your own path