I fell in love with the SoulCollage® process because it combined my interests in art, journaling, and spirituality. I run workshops on introductory SoulCollage®, special sessions on each of the suits, and longer workshops geared to more intense card-making and sharing. I especially love using this process to help other people connect with their own authenticity and enjoy sharing their creativity in a community.
It usually works best to find a group of friends who want to try this with you. SoulCollage® is a great alternative to painting parties and perfect for a night out. Once you do an introductory workshop, you can schedule specialized workshops or open studio time. Workshops are 90 minutes and $25 for the introductory session, and $40 for 3 hours of card making. Join an already scheduled workshop or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. to schedule your own.
Why do SoulCollage®?
Originated by Seena Frost, SoulCollage® is a process for accessing your intuition and creating an incredible deck of cards with deep personal meaning that will help you with life's questions and transitions.
Do you have a big pile of images you have saved in the closet or under the bed that you have been waiting to figure out what to do with? Following the simple SoulCollage® directions, your hands move fragments of cut-out magazine pictures around, fitting them together in a surprising new way and gluing them down on a card. Cards containing the images you select -- or the images that select you -- come straight through your Soul, bypassing the mind. This is a multi-leveled, creative process which anyone can do.
Even better, you get to do this in the company of others, creating community and supporting each other in a relaxing, non-judgmental environment. And it's fun!
Have you been wanting to…
- create art work in a meaningful way?
- better understand “you”?
- mix art and journaling?
- explore your innermost self?
- share your stories in a special way?
- understand your feelings better?
- unbury the answers that you know are already inside of you?
- produce art work that has no “right way”?
- be involved in a spiritual practice that you can relate to?
An Introductory SoulCollage® Class Includes:
- Instruction on the SoulCollage® process .
- Permission to create cards in one’s own unique way.
- The use of the “I Am One Who…” exercise.
- The value of community in making and sharing SoulCollage® cards.
- A guided visualization exercise.
- A Card Reading Exercise.
- Supplies needed to create cards
Cost: $25 (90-Minute Workshop), $40 (3 Hour Workshop).
Again, contact email@example.com. to schedule your own workshop, or book below.